Sunday 12 September 2010

Pond has to go

As we have a grandson who has just made up 1year & a baby grandaughter on the way, i have had to make a sacrifice. My back isn't too good these days & to fence the pond off would simply spoil the design, so i have 7 golden & blue orfe to get rid of to a good home, if anyone is interested just email me at daveclarke25@hotmail.com
They are about 16"" in length & 18 years old, so reqire a large pond. There are also 3 fan tailed gold fish, plus the frogs will find their own way i guess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dedicated gardener

dedicated gardener
Caught this lady enjoying a little spot of weeding one very rare summers afternoon July2012 I was just going round to mow the grass when i saw the carrier bags, at first i couldn't see her, then i did & immediately took this pic with my phone. I think it's a lovely photo, with some nice color.